Vestige, and thank you

tomas_and_jo wrote:

has anyone told fenwick?

I've thought about it all evening. I don't have any way to reach them except here. We only ever talked on the forum, and apart from this morning's note about the new address they haven't posted since August. I don't think anyone has their email. If someone does, please tell them.

fenwick, if you look in: we're all right. We miss you.

It's strange being in the same town as this. That's all. I'm not going to go and look.

I've been in the beta since February but only found this forum in September, so I've mostly been reading the old threads to catch up. I was looking forward to being here when the next case came out. Thank you all for the threads. They were half the fun.

Good morning. I read the letter last night and decided to sleep on it before writing anything.

I am glad now that I finished all three. I would have hated to leave one at the door.

Thank you to Tess and Owen for the cases, and for writing to us properly instead of just switching it off. I suppose there is nobody to pass it to, but thank you to her as well.

Lou

Read it twice. Taking tonight off to play while I can.

‹ Back to General