Say hello

Hello from Thunder Bay! A friend sent me one of the studio's dev posts in the fall and I signed up that night. We're snowed in this week, so there's been a lot of playing.

Hi, Duluth here, which I only mention because the studio's in Duluth too and I got a bit silly about that. So, the other end of the lake from mapleleaf_jen. I applied the day the post went up and checked my email for a month.

hi. halfmoon. the questionnaire. I like how quiet the game is.

Hi everyone! Grad student, so I am playing this instead of writing my literature review, which is going great. Wrote in, got the questionnaire, got the invite.

Good evening. I'm in Madison, Wisconsin. A colleague passed around one of the studio's dev posts and I applied, mostly out of curiosity about how a team of two would build something like this. I've finished the first part of The Glass Orchard and am taking it slowly.

Thank you to fenwick for setting this up.

Hello from Maine. Retired as well (waves at marguerite_s and Lou). My son-in-law wrote to the studio for me and then had to show me where the invite went. I play in the afternoons with the radio on.

the retirees are winning this thread. is this a retirement community. can i join early

Hi! Very late to this. I got the invite and didn't open it for a month, I'm so sorry Paper Moth. Starting the Orchard tonight.

hello hello. odd_socks. got my invite in february and only just found out there was a forum. reading everything backwards now

Hi all. Took me ages to find this place. Very happy to be here.

Hey, ravi. Finished the Orchard last night and came looking for people to talk to about it, and here you all are. Going to go find the spoiler thread now.

hi! june_bug. been playing since february but someone only just told me about the forum. hello!!

hello. is this where the vestige people are

mrpickles wrote:

is this where the vestige people are

It is. Welcome, mrpickles.

fenwick

‹ Back to Say hello