Hi all. I'm stepping back from running the forum.
marguerite_s has kindly agreed to be a moderator, and she can do everything I could. If something needs sorting, ask her. She'll be better at it than I was.
The forum stays up. The hosting is paid well into next year, and nothing here is going anywhere.
Thank you for making this place what it is. It was the best part of the beta for me, and that's all of you.
fenwick
Thank you for trusting me with it. I'll try to keep it as kind as you did, and I won't touch the house rules. They were good ones.
The door's always open, fenwick, here and in my messages.
thanks fenwick. marguerite with mod powers means people are going to get banned and then knitted something
Thanks for the place. Take care of yourself.
Thank you, fenwick, for setting this up for us in February. I would not have stayed with the game without the people here, and the people here are here because of you.
Lou
Thank you. You ran this better than most paid moderators I've had to deal with at work.
Thank you, fenwick. Well kept.
Thank you.