I think I walked past the studio

Not sure this is a normal thing to post.

The invite email has the studio's address in the tiny print at the bottom, the way every newsletter does. I didn't go looking for it. I just noticed a while ago that it's a few blocks off my walk home.

Walked past tonight around eleven. Old brick building, a print shop on the ground floor with the shutter down, a door beside it to a stairwell. Every window dark except one, up the stairs past the print shop. One lamp on.

Someone working late on our game, I guess. Or someone left a lamp on. Anyway. It's a nice building.

the boss lives above a print shop. that tracks

That's lovely, minnow. I like picturing it.

Gently: I'd leave the building out of it. It's a two-person studio, that's where they work, and the lit window is probably somebody behind on a deadline. I wouldn't want a thread on a forum about my window.

I agree with k.oduya, and I say it as someone who would have done exactly the same on his walk home. No address here, please, not even a cross street.

Yeah, you're right. It felt cute at the time. Dropping it.

‹ Back to Off topic