Back. Six weeks away, family. Didn't open a laptop the whole time.
Signed in last night for the first time since the start of May. This was in my inbox this morning, from the support address:
Welcome back. Your notes are where you left them. I'm so glad you're here.
Marlowe
They were.
Welcome back, dear. We did notice you were gone. I hope the family business was the kind that ends well, and you needn't say.
I'm so glad you're here too, and I didn't need a support address to say it.
Welcome back, halfmoon. You have not missed the next case. We are all still waiting on it.
Lou
halfmoon returns and the boss rolls out the red carpet. four months and none of us got a "so glad you're here". choosing to be hurt about it
Welcome back. That email would have done me in too.
Thanks. It did.