Welcome, and house rules

Hi all. A few of us were swapping theories in the replies to the studio's emails, which can't be how they want to read feedback, so here's a place of our own.

This isn't run by Paper Moth. I'm a tester like you. I set it up this afternoon on free forum software and it will look like it.

House rules, short:

  1. Spoilers stay on The cases board. Anywhere else, assume the person reading hasn't finished. Thread titles on the cases board say which case.
  2. No real names unless you want to share your own. Nobody else's, ever.
  3. Bugs go in Bugs and feedback, so the studio can be pointed at one place. Still send them to support too.
  4. Be decent. We're a few dozen people. We'll run into each other.

Registration is closed to anyone without an invite. If someone you know got one, send them the link.

fenwick

Thank you for doing this. I've been keeping my theories in a notebook and my husband has stopped asking what's in it.

rule 5: no posting the answer as your username

jdub wrote:

rule 5: no posting the answer as your username

Added, in spirit.

Good evening. I am not much for message boards but my granddaughter set me up. I will try to follow the rules. Thank you, fenwick.

Lou

‹ Back to Announcements